Wednesday Night XC Club Ride
Get your lights out – mountain bike racing continues in the dark!
These races are the place to be on a Wednesday night in winter.
You don’t have to be a top racer; these events are for fun and cater for all. Anyone is welcome to come along.
- Gold coin donation for barbecue
- Registration at 6.30pm at Waipa.
- Race starts promptly at 7 pm
- The course is approximately 10kms long and takes about 30-45 mins to complete.
- Format is 4 nights per course. First night is a bunch ride to learn the course, second and third nights are timed and the last is a handicapped race.
- BBQ each evening and spot prizes on the last night.
Information about cancellations will be posted on FB. Any queries email to firstname.lastname@example.org. See discount for Boss Lights on Club website.